Apple will report its fourth-quarter financial results on Wednesday after the markets close. Analysts surveyed by Thomson First Call are expecting earnings, on average, of 50 cents a share, up from 38 cents a share a year ago. Revenue for the quarter is expected to be $4.4 billion, up from $3.69 billion last year, on strong iPod and MacBook demand. Marketwatch notes that it will be the first Apple financial report since the company said that it will restate some past earnings because an internal probe found evidence of employee stock option grant irregularities.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS