Apple has posted a new iPhone 4 TV advertisement on its website, touting the handset’s lithium polymer battery. Entitled “Longer,” the spot states that the battery lets users work, play, laugh, listen, shoot, edit, share, update, download, read, write, and FaceTime longer, while showing off various features of the iPhone 4 and iOS 4. The ad finishes by proclaiming the iPhone 4 “the world’s thinnest smartphone.” Apple’s new iPhone 4 advertisement is available for viewing on the company’s website.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS