Apple will start taking pre-orders for the new Apple TV next Monday, according to CEO Tim Cook, but three new channels have been added to the current set-top box today. The channels include: CBS, which offers access to the channel’s $6/month CBS All Access subscription service; NBC, which offers a limited number of free full episodes from select shows; and Made to Measure (or M2M), a new free fashion channel. Users interested in CBS All Access can sign up for a free one-week trial from within the CBS channel.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch