New changes found in the Apple TV Software 4.3 beta suggest Apple is finally synchronizing the device’s Software and iOS Build numbers, while also tweaking the design of its on-screen keyboards. In the new beta, both the Apple TV Software and iOS Build Versions are listed as 4.3; previously, these two numbers were not the same, leading to confusion as to whether the update should be referred to by its Software or iOS Build version number. In addition, the beta of Software 4.3 features a new on-screen keyboard design, dividing the prior options into three six-by-seven grids—one for lower case letters and numbers, one for upper case letters and numbers, and one for symbols—and users can toggle between the new keyboards using the remote’s play/pause button. The new design should cut down on the number of button presses required to enter information on the device. Apple released the first beta version of Apple TV Software 4.3 to paid developers yesterday; it is unknown when the software and the companion iOS 4.3 update for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch will be released.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150