A number of major retailers are out of stock of the second-generation Apple TV, suggesting that the set-top box may soon be replaced by a new model. Citing a Best Buy source, 9to5Mac reports that the retailer is out of stock at the source’s store, and will not be receiving any more units as Apple TVs are no longer shipping to the stores. Further checks of Best Buy’s online store, as well as those of Amazon, Target, and Buy.com all showed the device as being either out-of-stock, unavailable, or, in the case of Amazon, listed with a claim of “usually ships in 2-5 weeks”. During Amazon’s time window, Apple is expected to hold a special media event for its next-generation iPad—and at which it could easily announce a new Apple TV. The device is still available from Apple-focused retailers MacMall and MacConnection, and is also available directly from Apple.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150