Some users running the newest betas for iOS, OS X, and Apple TV have seen a notification that “Apple TV is now available for Continuity,” according to 9to5Mac. It’s possible Apple TV will gain some parts of the new Continuity feature seen in iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite, which allows users to see notifications from one device on the other devices, among other options. It seems feasible that Apple TV could at least use Continuity to view incoming call notifications, or to use the Handoff feature to continue watching iOS videos on Apple TV, for instance. Speculating further, this functionality may be compatible with Apple TV to support an app store for the set-top box in the future.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150