Apple has introduced its first ever iPhone battery case, entering the market with the Smart Battery Case ($99) for the iPhone 6s. Available in charcoal gray or white, the case looks like Apple’s other simple silicone cases with an added hump on the back for the extra battery. The company’s “intelligent” battery will display its charge status on the iPhone’s lock screen and in Notification Center to give users a more complete picture of how much power they have left. The case is compatible with the Lightning cable that came with the iPhone or Apple’s iPhone Lightning Dock accessory, so it won’t need to be removed for charging. The product page says the phone and case can charge simultaneously. Apple claims the case gives the phone up to 25 hours of talk time, 18 hours of Internet use over LTE and up to 20 hours of video playback. We’ll post a full review of the new case in the near future.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150