Apple today introduced a new social music network today, Ping. Integrated with iTunes 10, the Ping social network provides a Twitter-like social media network all about music where users can share their favorite songs, what they are listening to, commentary, album & song reviews, and view over 17,000 concert listings. Ping will provide a customized social chart to show what users are listening to and their favorite albums and artists as well as comments and reviews by other users. Privacy controls allow users to choose to share their information openly on the Ping network or choose to share their content only with smaller circles of friends. Ping is also being introduced to the iPhone and iPod touch and will be integrated into the iTunes Store application on these devices.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150