Coinciding with the release of iPhone Software 2.2 for the iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPod touch, Apple has released an updated version of its iPhone Software Development Kit for the new software. Listed as build 9M2621, the updated SDK weighs in at 1.56GB and requires Mac OS X 10.5.5. iPhone SDK for iPhone OS 2.2 is available now as a free download for registered developers from the iPhone Dev Center.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS