Apple has released an update to its MobileMe Gallery application for iPhone and iPod touch devices. MobileMe Gallery 1.1.1 adds support for downloading higher-resolution images when using an iPhone 4 on a Wi-Fi network. The update also notes additional bug fixes, and although no mention is made of iOS 4 support the update appears to add Fast App Switching capabilities as well, although no other specific iOS 4 multitasking features are available. MobileMe Gallery allows iPhone and iPod touch users to view photos and movies from their own and their friends’ MobileMe Galleries in a manner similar to the built-in Photos app. Previously viewed photos are cached on the device so that they can be viewed even without an Internet connection, and links to albums and photos can be e-mailed out directly from within the app. MobileMe Gallery is available from the App Store as a free download for the iPhone and iPod touch and although the current version runs on the iPad, an iPad-native version is not yet available.
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS