Apple has updated its Remote application for the iPhone and iPod touch to version 1.3. In addition to its prior functionality as an iTunes and limited Apple TV remote, the new version allows users to control their Apple TV’s menus via a new “Control” menu, that turns the iPhone or iPod touch into a multi-touch remote control, resembling the trackpads of current-model MacBook Pro computers. Remote 1.3 is available now as a free download from the App Store. Screenshots of Remote v1.3 can be seen in this news article.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off