Apple has released Remote 1.3.3, the latest update to its remote control application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Remote allows iPhone and iPod touch users to access and control their iTunes installations or Apple TVs directly from their devices, doubling as a keyboard and touchpad navigator for the latter. According to Apple’s release notes, Remote 1.3.3 provides bug fixes, as well as the previously added compatibility with iTunes 9 and Apple TV 3. Remote is available now as a free download from the App Store.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS