Apple has released Remote 1.3.3, the latest update to its remote control application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Remote allows iPhone and iPod touch users to access and control their iTunes installations or Apple TVs directly from their devices, doubling as a keyboard and touchpad navigator for the latter. According to Apple’s release notes, Remote 1.3.3 provides bug fixes, as well as the previously added compatibility with iTunes 9 and Apple TV 3. Remote is available now as a free download from the App Store.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document