A new set of exclusive photos posted by Byte show key components which allegedly come from the upcoming second-generation Apple Watch. The most notable components reveal that the new LCD and touch screen digitizer will be thinner than in the prior generation Apple Watch, with a smaller front bezel and an additional chipset — which may point to a thinner overall Apple Watch. The battery on the new model will also apparently come in at a 1.28 WH of power, an increase of 0.3 WH from the first-generation Apple Watch, although the battery in the new model will be thicker. A new Force Touch gasket is also shown, which uses a new layout and also includes an additional chipset.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?