A new set of exclusive photos posted by Byte show key components which allegedly come from the upcoming second-generation Apple Watch. The most notable components reveal that the new LCD and touch screen digitizer will be thinner than in the prior generation Apple Watch, with a smaller front bezel and an additional chipset — which may point to a thinner overall Apple Watch. The battery on the new model will also apparently come in at a 1.28 WH of power, an increase of 0.3 WH from the first-generation Apple Watch, although the battery in the new model will be thicker. A new Force Touch gasket is also shown, which uses a new layout and also includes an additional chipset.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera