Starting August 7, Best Buy will be the first national retailer outside of Apple Stores to carry the Apple Watch. According to a press release from the company, more than 100 Best Buy stores and the retailer’s website will start selling Apple Watch next Friday, with another 200 stores slated to get the watch “in time for holiday shopping.” Customers will be able to try on and buy Sport and Watch models in 38mm and 42mm sizes, along with accessories including bands, screen shields, stands, and chargers.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS