With the debut of the Apple Watch expected in about two months, Apple has begun its marketing efforts to position the new wearable device as a fashion accessory. The cover of the March issue of Self magazine features supermodel Candice Swanepoel sporting an Apple Watch with a white sport band. Presented in an athletic setting, the image seems intended to blend the trendy consumer fashion aspect of the Apple Watch with its health and fitness features.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch