Apple Watch Hermès, a special edition of Apple Watch which has only been sold in select boutiques, will be available for purchase online starting this Friday, Jan. 22, Fashionista reports. The watch will be available at both Apple and Hermès’ online stores. Prices for Apple Watch Hermès range from $1100-$1500, and come in 10 variations, differing by size and band. While some high-end shoppers may have been waiting for Apple Watch Hermès to become more widely available, it might make sense for any prospective Apple Watch buyer to wait just a bit longer to see if Apple will indeed introduce a new, revised Apple Watch this spring.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo