With the first pre-orders of the Apple Watch expected to arrive in customer hands tomorrow, Apple has posted more Guided Tours for the new device, covering topics such as Apple Pay, activity tracking, and workouts. Meanwhile, those customers who pre-ordered the Apple Watch immediately after it became available in the early hours of April 10 have begun receiving shipping confirmation emails suggesting that their devices will arrive tomorrow. Despite tomorrow being the “launch day” for the Apple Watch to become available to the public, the device will still not be sold directly in most stores, outside of a few “select destination fashion boutiques,” according to The New York Times.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS