The new Apple Watch Series 3 has also just arrived, so we’re posting a quick first look at Apple’s latest wearable. The images highlight some of the subtleties of the new model, such as a red circle on the Digital Crown that’s used to distinguish the GPS+Cellular version from the non-cellular version of the Series 3. Otherwise, the Series 3 bears a striking resemblance to last year’s Series 2; Apple noted a very slight thickness increase, but as we’d expect it’s not noticeable to the naked eye. While it looks the same on the outside, the internals have been significantly upgraded, not only adding a cellular radio and eSIM, but also a considerably faster processor, a more power-efficient “W2” wireless chip, and a barometric sensor. The box includes the usual 5W USB power adapter and Apple Watch charging adapter. We’ll be putting the Apple Watch Series 3 through its paces over the next few days so be on the lookout for our full review next week.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off