Apple Watch users working in intensive care units are reporting Apple Watch problems, 9to5Mac reports. One user with an Apple Watch Series 3 was experiencing reboots every 60-90 minutes while working in the ICU, and the issue continued even after the device was replaced, leading to speculation that ICU-related equipment is causing the problems. The problem has become so pervasive that there’s now a three-page support thread for the issue, but the only proposed solution so far is to run the device in airplane mode — which negates much of its usefulness. The issue hadn’t manifested itself in the Apple Watch before the Series 3, but Series 3 devices both with and without cellular service have been affected.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS