Apple has advised Apple Store and Authorized Service Providers that it will be offering free repairs to Apple Watch Series 2 models that do not power on or have a swollen battery, according to documents obtained by MacRumors. In an internal memo, Apple noted that it “has determined that under certain conditions, some Apple Watch Series 2 devices may not power on or they may experience an expanded battery.” Coverage will be provided for up to three years from the date of purchase, regardless of warranty status. However, eligibility is specifically limited to the 42mm Apple Watch Series 2 models, although all S2 variants qualify.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off