A partnership between Apple and BlackBerry maker Research in Motion could be formed soon, according to Peter Misek, an analyst with Canaccord Capital. Misek said the two companies might jointly develop a new “AppleBerry” device that would combine iPod features with RIM’s wireless technology, or RIM might begin offering iTunes on future BlackBerry devices. Misek, who last year accurately predicted a partnership between RIM and Intel, also said that senior executives at Intel have recommended that Apple work with RIM.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS