According to a tweet from the PRODUCT (RED) campaign, Apple has raised $70 million for the charity. Apple sells special red-colored iPod nanos, shuffles, and touches, and certain accessories, with a portion of the proceeds going to fight AIDS in Africa. The partnership stretches back to 2006, when Apple introduced its first PRODUCT (RED) iPod nano.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22