During his feature presentation at Apple’s special “Showtime” event yesterday, Apple CEO Steve Jobs provided various sales figures, market share data, and other numerical information:
– 450,000 Nike+iPod Sport Kits sold in less than 90 days
– 70% of 2007 model year automobiles to offer iPod connectivity
– 10 million iPod shuffles sold since its introduction in Jan.
– iTunes Store now accounts for 88% of all legal US downloads
– Over 1.5 billion songs have been sold from the iTunes Store
– iTunes Store No.
1 in all 21 countries with iTunes Store
– 45 million TV shows purchased from iTunes Store in less than a year
– Over 220 TV Shows from over 40 networks now available