Although he only took $1 in salary, Apple CEO Steve Jobs was America’s highest-paid chief executive of 2006. Forbes reports that Jobs received $647 million in total compensation thanks to vested restricted stock. The next four top-paid CEOs also earned most of their pay from exercised stock options—Ray Irani of Occidental Petroleum ($322 million), Barry Diller of IAC/Interactive Corp ($295 million), William P. Foley of Fidelity National Financial ($180 million), and Terry Semel of Yahoo! ($174 million). Forbes said CEO pay in the U.S. was up a collective 38% last year, to $7.5 billion.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150