Several iOS developers have begun to release application updates specifically to address compatibility with the new Verizon iPhone. Smule has released updates to several of its apps including Ocarina, I Am T-Pain and Glee Karaoke, listing simply “Optimized for new Verizon iPhone users” in the release notes. Similarly, TomTom has updated several of its GPS navigation apps such as TomTom U.S. & Canada with a specific Verizon iPhone 4 release designed to address what it describes as “inaccurate pop-up error messages” within the app. It is unclear whether these problems are simply due to incompatibilities with the slightly newer iOS 4.2.6 running on the Verizon iPhone or are related to hardware or network differences.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?