Parrot has released AR.FlyingAce, the highly anticipated augmented reality game for its AR.Drone iOS-controlled Quadicopter. Previewed earlier this month, the free app allows two AR.Drone owners to compete in head-to-head dogfights using the quadricopters’ integrated cameras to track and virtually “shoot down” their opponents. Players compete in a time-based game where they attempt to score hits on each other with virtual plasma missiles that are fired by shaking their iOS device. At the end of each game, the player who scores the most points is declared the winner. AR.FlyingAce is available from the App Store as a free download and requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 4.0 or later, and of course an AR.Drone Quadricopter.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150