Open Door Networks has released the iPad version of its Art Authority application. Expanding upon the iPhone version released in February, Art Authority for the iPad takes advantage of the larger screen and enhanced UI of the iPad to provide an impressive interactive virtual museum experience. Works are displayed within the app framed and hung on textured walls accompanied by titles, dates, and other information. Tapping on a work provides a pop-over for users to access additional details on the selected work or artist or view other related items from the period and artists’ influences. As with the original iPhone version, a customizable full-screen slideshow is also available with images presented in higher resolutions appropriate for the iPad. Works can also be saved to the iPad photo library to be used as home screen or lock screen wallpapers or shared with others. The application provides access to an online database of over 40,000 paintings and sculptures and over 1,000 western artists across all historical periods. Art Authority for the iPad is available from the App Store for $10.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS