Art in Games has released an iPad version of Air Attack, its top-down air combat shooter. Air Attack HD (iLounge rating: A) provides the same features as its iPhone counterpart with higher-resolution graphics optimized for the iPhone display. AirAttack is an arcade-style top down air combat shooter where the player controls an aircraft flying over enemy territory and scores points by shooting down enemy aircraft, ships, ground vehicles and turrets. The game provides eight missions, 58 different enemy types, numerous upgrades and special weapons and three difficulty modes. Players can choose to control the game using direct touchscreen control, an on-screen joypad or accelerometer-based tilt controls. The game features detailed 3D graphics within lighting and special effects, an orchestral music score and realtime physics. Air Attack HD is available from the App Store for $1. The iPhone and iPod touch version is also available separately from the App Store for $1. A free Lite version is also available.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS