Sophiestication Software has released a major update to Articles, its wikipedia browsing app for iOS devices. Articles 2.0 for the iPhone and iPod touch adds a number of new features including AirPrint support and the ability to search for text within the current article and mark articles for later reading. The update also makes a number of improvements to article layouts and typography and enhances the layout for info sheets and Wikipedia tables. The light box display can now also display image captions and animated GIFs and tap-and-hold gestures can be used with image previews to copy images to the camera roll or clipboard or open links in Safari. Articles 2.0 also adds automatic text hyphenation on devices using iOS 4.2 or later and provides external URL schemes for opening Articles from other iOS applications. A number of additional fixes and improvements have also been made in the latest update. Articles 2.0 requires an iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $1 for a limited time. An iPad version is available separately but has not yet been updated to 2.0.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150