Lucky Clan has released an update to ArtStudio for iPad increasing the maximum canvas size for the iPad 2, improving brush quality and adding several additional fixes and improvements. Art Studio 3.2 now allows iPad 2 users to draw on a canvas of up to 2048 x 2048 pixels and adds a new hard/medium/soft selector to all brushes. The “dots” brush tool now includes new brush stamps and a “jitter rotation” slider allows easy texture creation. Users can now images directly from the iOS clipboard or open JPG and PNG images in ArtStudio from other applications on iOS 4.2 or later. The update also fixes issues with importing images that include transparency settings, preserving transparency in gradient fills and provides optimizations to bucket filling in smart mode. ArtStudio for iPad 3.2 is available from the App Store for $3.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?