Assero Industries has introduced its new Defender and Protector packs for the iPad. The Defender is a unique carrying solution for iPad, offering the ability to be carried as a backpack, shoulder bag, briefcase, or frontpack. Features include a neoprene iPad sleeve with a brushed tricot fabric screen protector, microfiber interior flexible pockets, a dedicated iPod/iPhone pocket with headphone cord access, a large back pocket, a carrying handle, mesh, breathable fabric on the body side of the bag, and adjustable straps in the dedicated iPad area that allow the Defender to serve as a hands-free holder when worn in a forward-facing configuration. The Protector uses a similar, but more limited design that can be work as a backpack or frontpack, and offers the same hands-free iPad holder functionality as the Defender. Other features include memory foam cushioning, breathable mesh fabric facing the body, a neoprene iPad sleeve with Velcro for easy adjustment, and a streamlined pocket with space for minimal accessories such as chargers and cables. Assero’s Defender and Protector packs for the iPad are available now and sell for $130 and $90, respectively.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS