Atari has released Asteroids Gunner, a new universal iOS game inspired by the classic 1980’s arcade game. Asteroids Gunner is a dual-stick action shooter that challenges players to blast their way through deadly asteroid fields and alien ships earning fortune and fame, collecting treasures and upgrading their ship and skills. The game provides three different galaxies to explore and conquer with 150 waves of asteroids and alien ships to obliterate. Players can choose from one of three unique ships: the Miner, the Bomber or the Dart that can be further customized and upgraded over the course of the game by earning Crystals and purchasing Space Bucks to unlock new galaxies and powerful upgrades. An extensive achievement system allows players to earn rank promotions and gain upgrades along with Game Center and OpenFeint integration for tracking high scores and achievements. Asteroids Gunner is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today