Reporting its first quarter fiscal results, AT&T today announced that it activated 4.3 million iPhones during the period. That number is substantially higher than the 3.6 million iPhones activated in the year-ago quarter, and accounted for 78 percent of overall smartphone sales. 21 percent of the iPhone customers were new to AT&T. The carrier also added 240,000 tablet customers during the period—roughly three-quarters of which were postpaid—but did not specify how many of those were iPad customers.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS