AT&T has moved up the iPhone upgrade eligibility dates for a number of iPhone 3GS users, signaling the imminent arrival of the fourth-generation model. Several readers, along with at least two iLounge editors, report having their AT&T upgrade eligibility status updated over the weekend, changing their dates for eligibility from later in the year to immediate eligibility. This is the second time AT&T has changed some users’ eligibility dates prior to the fourth-generation model’s introduction. The company moved some eligibility dates from November 21 to June 21 last month; it’s unclear whether these same users are now available for immediate upgrades. AT&T customers can instantly check their upgrade eligibility dates by calling *639# from their iPhones. Apple CEO Steve Jobs is expected to officially unveil the fourth-generation iPhone during his WWDC keynote address, which begins at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time today.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?