Speaking in a recent interview, AT&T’s head PR executive has taken a shot at the Verizon iPhone prior to its announcement. “The iPhone is built for speed, but that’s not what you get with a CDMA phone,” AT&T’s Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications Larry Solomon told Business Insider. “I’m not sure iPhone users are ready for life in the slow lane.” Solomon went on to say that AT&T’s GSM technology is faster than Verizon’s CDMA technology; the same could not be said for Verizon’s new Long Term Evolution (LTE) network, which the company launched late last year. Verizon Wireless is expected to announce the Verizon iPhone at a press event later today.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?