AT&T has started selling the iPhone 4 both online and at its retail stores, leading to another round of lengthy lines for the popular new handset. Mac Rumors reports that some lines are more than one hundred customers long, and a search of Twitter shows a large number of people in lines across the country. AT&T was originally expected to offer the iPhone 4 on launch day, announcing only two days prior that it was pushing its walk-in sales launch back to June 29 due to limited supply. AT&T is offering the iPhone 4 on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS