AT&T has lowered the cost of its unlimited voice + data iPhone plans. The price of the individual unlimited voice and data plan for iPhone users has been lowered from $130 per month to $100, while unlimited Family Talk plans that include two iPhones have been lowered to $180. Unlimited texting remains a $20 for individuals or $30 for Family Talk plans. Current customers can change to the new, lower-priced plans without incurring a penalty or contract extension; the price drop comes on the heels of similar price drops from Verizon Wireless on its unlimited plans.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?