AT&T is now selling the iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G online. The lone iPad 3G service provider in the U.S. is offering the same prices as Apple’s retail and online stores—$629 for the 16GB model, $729 for the 32GB, and $829 for 64GB units. Other links on the page lead to iPad accessory offerings, a page to order replacement Micro-SIM cards, and an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot finder. Despite being the only U.S. service provider for the device, AT&T didn’t begin in-store sales of the iPad until October, the same month that the iPad debuted at Walmart, Target, and rival carrier Verizon. Notably, AT&T does not specify whether iPad 3G units ordered today will arrive in time for the holidays.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS