AT&T has officially stopped selling the 8GB iPhone 3G, labeling the device “out of stock.” Boy Genius Report claims the device is at the end of its run, posting what is apparently an internal AT&T memo stating that “[e]ffective immediately, iPhone 3G 8GB is Out of Stock. Please refer all customers to iPhone 3GS 16 GB and 32 GB models.” The memo also states that the company doesn’t know when more stock will arrive. Walmart recently lowered its price on the 16GB iPhone 3GS to $97, signaling that the iPhone 3G would likely be discontinued and replaced at the ~$100 price point by the low-end iPhone 3GS. Apple CEO Steve Jobs is expected to unveil the next-generation iPhone on Monday, June 7, during his WWDC keynote address.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS