Cingular, now a unit of AT&T, has received about 1 million requests for information on Apple’s upcoming iPhone, according to AT&T Chief Operating Officer Randall Stephenson. Cingular, which is being rebranded as AT&T, will be the exclusive U.S. carrier of the device. While Cingular, nor Apple, are currently taking pre-orders, Cingular has a section on it website inviting visitors to submit their email addresses to receive information about the phone when it is released. “One million people have asked us to call when this phone is available,” Stephenson said at the CTIA wireless technology conference.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off