An online survey sent out by AT&T to iPhone users hints at a possible iChat application for iPhone. iChat is the messaging application Apple includes with its Mac OS X operating system. One of the slides in the AT&T survey asks users to rate the EDGE network performance when using various applications on the iPhone. iChat is listed along with YouTube, Google Maps, Email, Weather, Stocks, and Search. While it is possible that Apple is working on a version of iChat for the iPhone, it is also possible that the survey meant to reference the iPhone’s SMS text messaging application, which looks and acts quite similar to Apple’s desktop messaging applicaiton.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off