Following Apple’s release of iPhone OS 3.1.2, AT&T has released a carrier settings update for its U.S. iPhone customers. Listed as AT&T 5.6, it is unclear what improvements the new settings file may offer; the last carrier settings update activated MMS service for U.S. iPhone customers. AT&T announced earlier this week that it will now allow VoIP iPhone applications to operate over its 3G network, but it is unknown whether this new update is in any way related to that announcement.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document