Apple has revealed the data plans and pricing for the third-generation iPad with 4G. Both AT&T and Verizon offer three monthly plans each, but the plans vary in pricing and data allotment. AT&T offers 250MB of data per month for $15, 3GB for $30, and 5GB for $50, while Verizon offers 1GB of monthly data for $20, 2GB for $30, and 5GB for $50—the lone parallel between the two providers. Notably, 9to5Mac reports that Verizon’s plans include support for the mobile hotspot feature, while AT&T will not offer the feature at launch, but is “working with Apple to enable this feature in the future”.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?