Audio Unlimited has introduced its new Fone-Doc Hands-Free Speaker for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The Fone-Doc eschews Bluetooth connectivity for a dock-based hands-free speaker solution, featuring a cradle on the right side, next to an NXT flat panel speaker that is used for audio playback—though nothing is shown as being connected to the iPhone’s headphone port. It can be mounted on an automobile’s visor using included metal clips, or placed on a table for stationary use. Other features include an automatic sleep mode, a 3.5mm input jack for connecting other audio devices, and automatic activation for inbound/outbound calls, or for media playback. The Fone-Doc Hands-Free Speaker for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is available now and sells for $70.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS