Aural New York has announced three new pairs of Apple-like earbuds in pink, black and blue. “White ones were indeed cool for a while, but let’s get real, even your great-great-grandma rocks ‘em nowadays,” says the company. The colorful earbuds, which are not painted Apple earbuds, come with both black and white foam earbud pads and sell for $15.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off