Alongside the new iPad’s introduction, Autodesk announced its newest app, SketchBook Ink. The company started by noting that it’s reached tens of millions of iOS users in just two years, compared to the 29 years it took to reach that number on the desktop. SketchBook Ink focuses on line art, and takes advantage of the iPad’s new A5X processor. The app is capable of exporting images greater than 100 megapixels. It’ll be available in April, exclusively for iOS.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch