Avanquest Publishing recently announced that it has partnered with four iPod software developers to bring their Mac and PC titles to retail locations in North America. The initial software titles in the new line include Lionhardt Technology’s WebPodStudio ($50; produce audio and video podcasts), ThinkFree’s PodPresenter ($30; create, view and share slide presentations from the iPod), Laridian’s iPocketBible ($40; listen to and read the bible on the iPod) and Memeo’s iExtend ($30; back up music, photos and files on the iPod).
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today