Professional grade iPad video editing app Avid Studio has been updated with improvements for voiceover recording, user interface enhancements and fourteen new transition effects. Avid Studio 1.1 now allows users to record voiceovers directly to the timeline, create titles that span across multiple lines, and more easily separate audio tracks from video clips. New finger swipe gestures have also been added for frame-by-frame and 10-by-10 frame navigation along with simplified entering of mark-in and mark-out points, and the precision trimmer has been redesigned with enhanced functionality. The update also address several stability issues on all iPad models. Avid Studio 1.1 requires iOS 5.1 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off