Ballistic has debuted the Ballistic SG, a new slim protective case for the iPhone 4. The case provides a slim yet durable form factor, integrating an outermost TPU layer for shock absorption, co-molded to a middle layer made of impact-resistant polycarbonate. The inner layer of the case of made of soft silicone with strong Ballistic Corners to absorb the shock of a drop. The Ballistic SG sells for $30 and is available in black or a two-tone black/red design and can be purchased from AT&T retail locations or directly from Ballistic’s web site.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document