The BBC has announced that programming from BBC America is now available on the iTunes Store. Beginning today, customers can purchase single episodes and complete seasons of the BBC AMERICA series “Torchwood,” “Little Britain,” and “Robin Hood.” During the run of its new season, which began Saturday, each “Robin Hood” episode will be available on iTunes 24 hours after its premiere. “BBC is delighted to provide U.S. audiences with the unique ability to purchase and download select award-winning BBC America programming on the iTunes Store,” said Beth Clearfield, Vice President of Digital Media and Business Development, BBC Worldwide America. “As the first U.K. broadcaster available in the U.S., BBC is leveraging its trusted international brand in entertainment to provide our audiences with a first-rate digital experience.” The BBC was the first UK broadcaster to offer television programs on iTunes in the UK, and also offers its iPlayer service for users of the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off